At TamTán we undertake the translation of texts in any combination of languages.
Our team of collaborators is specialised in general, technical and legal translations for companies, organisations, individuals and institutions.
Consult our experts and ask for an estimate with no obligation.
- Translation of Massimo Bruni’s novel “The Sun and the soul”
- Translation of Andrea Pedrana’s novel “The House of Tolkien”
- Italian – Spanish written translation of “Visions of Venice in the XVIII century”, edited by the Prado Museum.
- Italian – Spanish written translation of the conference The grandeur of Rafael in the era of the Great Masters included in the book “Twenty-three biographies of painters”
- English – Spanish translations for the NGO NISGUA (International Network In Solidarity With People In Guatemala)